Sunday, March 09, 2008

Good morning, and good luck to me

So I decided to start this blog for no other reason than to give me a forum so that I can voice my narrowminded views of the world--and respond to other people's narrowminded views of the world--without actually entering into any sort of real discussion. You may or may not be interested, but I'll probably voice my opinions on all sorts of politics, current events. . . whatever I feel like talking about at the time, or at least what has aroused my ire enough to get me to write about it. I can express myself better through the written word--I think.

Also, as a self proclaimed "writer" I guess it would be beneficial for me to start getting the word out, so, you--as a rabid fan I'm sure--may get the rare chance to read sneak peeks of my eternally-in-progress projects, just enough to arouse your curiosity. The name of my blog, by the way, is actually referring to this. Serran is the fantasy world that I live in.

Let's see, was there anything else that I wanted to cover in my maiden posting? No I don't think so. I hope you enjoy my future postings.

2 comments:

Kit Nova said...

good luck to you!

Ransom said...

Good times, good times in the blogosphere.