Monday, April 05, 2010

I no longer have to spend money on school

Now that I am graduating from BYU (after 7 long years) I find myself in a strange situation. See, all my money for the last 10 years of my life has been going mostly to school (and a mission). Since I am still single and uncommitted that means I have all sorts of marvelous opportunities before me. Here are three of them:
















So yeah. That's a 2011 Ford Mustang (on the right). It has the new 5.0 Coyote engine which literally sends chills down my spine. Oh, and there's a house up there too. And a Honda Shadow Phantom.

Now, I never thought I'd be a motorcycle kind of guy, but lately I've found the idea very appealing. I can't really define why, though it may have something to do with being a free man (in other words: bachelor).

And of course I'll be able to afford all these things because I'm going to be so rich once I graduate. An English degree is pretty much guaranteed money, right?

1 comment:

Aye Spy said...

Ha, that's great. It is nice to plan what to do with future money. And there's no more homework!