Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Romney/Palin 2012!

Well, I can't say that I am pleased with the results of this election. I certainly hoped that it would go the other way, but reality prepared me for the worst.

I hope Obama proves me wrong. I hope he IS the saint that the media has portrayed him to be. I hope he somehow possesses the political savvy to solve all of the problems which he will face; the economy, Iraq, etc. . . I hope there is something deeper than his charisma. I hope he will stand firm on the rights which are granted to Americans in the constitution. I hope he really will fight for the people (and not just vocal minority groups; Brady campaign, PETA, Gay rights activists, etc. . .).

On the other hand, I have many fears, too many to list here. Suffice it to say that I will be watching how Obama treats the key issues in which I believe; 2nd ammendment, marriage, abortion, etc. . .

With that said, Romney and Palin for 2012!
Romney should have been the Republican nominee anyway.
And even if Palin did come off a little clumsily during some of her interviews I still think she would have been an awesome VP. Give her 4 more years to get herself situated on the national stage (hint: she can do the same thing Obama did) and she'll be in the running.


That's all I have time for tonight. Later!

2 comments:

Lunars Wolf said...

Dont you mean 2012?...you have 2008.

Vae Gannon said...

Thanks for the heads up. . . I had it right in the title!

Now it is fixed.