Saturday, March 03, 2012

Face Time

Is it just me or are Atheists becoming everything they hate about Christianity?

Now I don't know for sure, but my general opinion (arrived at by careful observation) is that Atheists believe that Christians are a bunch of self-righteous-morally-superior-prigs who shove their beliefs down everybody's throat.

But lately I am starting to believe (once again through careful observation) that Atheism breeds the exact same thing, a bunch of self-righteous-intellectually-superior-prigs who shove their beliefs down everybody's throat.

That's the one constant about humanity, isn't it?  Each of us likes to believe that we are better than everybody else and that attitude spreads to the way people socially arrange themselves as well, be it politically, sexually, religiously, or whatever.  I just wish there wasn't so much of the shoving those beliefs in the faces of everybody else.

No comments: